Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Ya know you're from Pennsy when you're discussing getting tattooed and new chickens all in the same thread & this isn't weird to you. See, the other 49 just don't get it. We love them, but they just don't understand ¦P
goodpost.gif

What would your chicken tattoo be? I wanna say something really pretty, like a chicken scene as stained glass, or a pretty rooster feather, but we all know it would be more like a baby chick holding a banner that says "MOM". A chicken foot peace sign would be cool :)

Last edited:
We should all get a matching one...like a teenie PA folk art chickie...then photograph them all together and post it on here. Taking this PA Unite thread too seriously, they'll say? Hmph...that's just how we roll :)

What would your chicken tattoo be? I wanna say something really pretty, like a chicken scene as stained glass, or a pretty rooster feather, but we all know it would be more like a baby chick holding a banner that says "MOM". A chicken foot peace sign would be cool
smile.png
Well first... I like black and white tattoos..... grey shading... you know what I mean....... I used to pen and ink.... so ideas are endless!

I am on and off.... I am trying to make an article for step by step assist hatching and when to and NOT to.... so I will check back in later

I can't remember who bought all of the cochin eggs (4 doz?) from Western PA? I hope you are ready for lots of babies!! I hatched this 21 out of 26 of his eggs (one cracked).
Mama did wingstone add those to that zillion eggs in her bator?? I cant remember!!!

I did want to share the black betty cochin story with you!
I dont know if you remmeber but, I had saved black betty from auction when she was about 3-4 ?? months old, her owner was upset because she was perfect for show except she seemed to have black comb! So I of course stepped in and saved her from auction.... Well I must say that she doesnt have that black comb any more! It is red! and I swear something musta been wrong with her, I am thinking it was inestinal.... because she also has been getting extra special diet because she is in the coop with fluffy, who I really spoil because of the bumblefoot she had, and then she got that vent gleet and what a mess.... but anyway she also gets the yogurt and I still a few times a week spread probotics in their food, more acv than the others and she gets wheat germ and oats! I searched and searched online about the black comb issue and no one seemed to ever hear of it.... now I think I figured it out... she seemed fine the whole time though! CEPT that comb.... her wattles were red though
hu.gif
but for the past 2 months since being with fluffy and blue she now has a red one!

I took pics but I will post them tomorrow, I keep getting side tracked from that article writing!! ugggg

Back
Top Bottom