Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Partridge in a Pear Tree? you are SO silly. Oh, and I see we own the same brooder.

2. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    We are back from the Vet! Orencia has an upper respitory cold, it's not deep in her lungs, so thats good. I have to watch the others and am treating another one of my girls as well, whom after watching this evening also has a cough. She has them on Baytril. So hopefully everyone will be back to good health and everyone will be getting their vaccines to prevent this from happening again.

Goodness I feel like such an amateur :(

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  3. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

What vaccines are they gonna be getting?? Jw what the vet wants to give or thinks they should have!

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I GOT one for Christmas from my Grandson! It's a keychain one.

5. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Being tattooed isn't the same as getting blood drawn, etc. It's a burning, irritating sensation. But, I hear ya. When I was undergoing chemotherapy, I would blubber like a baby because I couldn't handle one more needle. Tattoos are sort of a celebration, IMO. It seems like people love them or hate them. My momz got tattooed...lol. Never saw that one coming!

6. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    And yay for mood rings & potter's wheels!

I don't have a mood ring chameleon chicken, but i may have a magic 8 ball hen. I lift her up & ask, "will you lay an egg today?" I swore today letters appeared on her butt that read, "try again tomorrow." Meh!

7. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    She called it a wing stab/wing web vaccine? I am going to go out to Davis feed Mill and pick them up tomorrow so I can treat my chicks then my healthy pullets, then when the other 2 are healthy, treat them :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Learned several things today:

1. mama2my4 is a turd because she didn't get me anything from Sonic!!! :(

2. 4 Wheel Drive only works if your 4 wheel drive works. Wishing ain't gonna make it work.

3. A single wheel spinning on snow/ice will only result in your slipping into the ditch...on the side that is not spinning.

4. Always, ALWAYS, get an extended warranty when purchasing a car.

Score on it still being under manufacturer warranty.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by