Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    THIS IS ADORABLE!!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    WOW thank you!!! what are blue swedish? sorry I dumb

Do you ferment feed???

and NON MEDICATED chick starter or should I buy something else

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    IDK but they be cute!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YOUR GONNA WIN THE MAIN PRIZE!! THE FIRST NEW YEAR CHICK MOST of us are done!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Patience Grasshopper.

9. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

I hope to use my ameracauna hens or the call duck mom. They are black bibbed so cute.

10. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Aw, Sally :( I tried something different & lost my entire hatch :( I think you did awesome, though! Holy cute! I'd love to trade for or buy some call ducks or eggs from someone on here, but am open to other ducks, too.

If anyone does want to meet maybe Sat night, PM me & I'll bring whatever eggs I have. I know it is early, but I'm a haul & need to go home Sat night to tend the animals. The eggs are free, of course, just sharing & maybe we can swap at some point. I only put the lavs on ebay because my inky was full, no one local wanted them, & I didn't have the heart to eat them! I am surprised how well they did on ebay, & may list again at some point...helps the feed bill. But, I love swaps & that's why I joined BYC. Thanks to Sally, I found the PA thread, so maybe I can avoid shipping eggs this year.

I also have youngins...buckeyes, mixes & RIR's. Overrun, so any of those are free for adoption as well. Sold some on CL, about 30, but no more interest now that it's cold. Just offering up for swaps :)

Good luck with your hatches & happy new year! Wishing you all health, happiness, peace, prosperity & blessings in 2013!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by