Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    maybe sat night or sunday for pics,,,,have to work yet tonight......might be a second duck , it is still trying...
    [​IMG]

2. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Winter is so **** long we need to pretend it's spring!

Sooo jealous! Someone surrender chicks!!! Congrats!

Anyone have olive eggers? I'm afraid to cross my BCMs & Am's because the marans beat the crap outta the Am's. I have young ones, though that I raised who are mellower than the big BCMs. Just wondering if anyone has a 1st generation already going. Also, any Am's or EEers? I have one split lav & one EE pullet in one wheaten Am pen. They are really pretty, & I'd like to do an EE pen with colors. I had a gorgeous red/lav hen which I regret giving away. She was gorgeous, but mean. I'd love another red Am.

If anyone has or will have eggs, chicks, etc, let me know :) I'll PP you or can trade :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  3. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally there's always this one, just not sure about using it on here..
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Anyone going to Green Dragon tonight?

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG we are gonna be banned!!

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    peep this chad!

7. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Need to run to the feed mill,,,,Chiqueschick, if you only get 1 bag at a time I couild always just get extra when I go,,,thing is I use white oaks in e-town for now,,,they do not have alot to choose from,,,,layer mash or grower in mash or pellet is all they have that is non medicated....looking to check on mccrackens in manheim, they have more options, but it is out of the way for me...

8. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Think we might be going next Friday morning, hoping it won't be so crazy!!

O how I wish I were but went once with the girls n they are too much that late at night!

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
  10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

you guys have been sooo ...extremley entertaining!!! [​IMG].. Had alot to catch-up on..wow, and umm..yeah,you guys go right ahead and wear those kilts & boots..love those manly legs!!![​IMG]..congrats to all w/ your babies..[​IMG]..chicks,ducks...and I guess in a few years..turtles??!!..Oh Boy...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by