Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Check out this really cool wall hanging I got for Christmas from my Brother & Sister-in-law. It was hand made by my Sister-in-law's mother. It is over 4' long and is now hanging in my dining room.

[​IMG]

2. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Purdy, I know with the Cochins they come from China I think. So I would think that the feathers on the legs are because of the climate. They are very cold hardy.

I was not into them either. I got DD some to some in 4-H, bantams. I love there personalities. They are so fun to watch. I have LF for me, because I prefer them. Just walking they crack my arse, I love the bell bottom look of there legs! I love them for myself too! I was born in the 70's, I wish I would have been a twenty-something then! I would have loved the clothes!!!

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    That is so cute!

4. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just remembered that I had these. This is Rolling Thunder, MOTORCYCLE event in D.C. I have ridden in a skirt. [​IMG] I liked it. Made using a port a potty easier.
    Speaking of which ...
    [​IMG]Does this computer chair belong to someone?

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    LOVE that!!!

I don't specifically have a thing for feathered legs. I just happen to love the birds they are attached to, lol! Actually my current favs are my bantam orps, which are clean legged. And make no mistake, clean legged birds can get leg mites, too!

Heather, funny you should mention the climate in China. A friend & I were just talking about how the best Slurpee we ever had was in China cause it was so dang HOT!! (Southern China, late May... I felt like I was on fire!!!)

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    That would be mine unfortunately

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
  10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by