Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Do you know these guys? BTW, how are your GSDs? My mom still talks about them anytime someone mentions a German Shepherd!

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    The Babies! ALMOST all of em, 6 MF Banty Cochins and 3 of the 5 Welsummers:

[​IMG]

Just the Wellies:

[​IMG]

And I KNOW we're not supposed to have favorites…but my Gawd, will you look at this guy? I needed something to sooth my heart after MsLadyHawke came and took her Silkie home, what a COOL chick! Mama, I'm envious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    They look like splash they are cool too!

HOLY CRAP!!! But WHY ON EARTH would you LET YOUR DOG OUT?? [​IMG]he wont get into the coop tonight will he???

4. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Sally, I was going to say that I use it whenever reading this thread. Not sure my DH will get the joke. He is 20+ years older than me. That is his computer I moved today (out of my living room!!).
    Anyone else like to re-arrange the entire house every few weeks? I was once accused of wanting to rearrange the bathroom.[​IMG] I have actually tried.

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh Blarney!! I love them!!!!!

Let me know when you are ready for your own silkies :)

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    May have to try this as apparently a mouse chewed through a wire and shorted out hubby's car!!!!! Grrrr!

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh BEAUTIFUL!!!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    That is THE ONLY way it feels clean!!! DH HATES IT TOO!! so it makes it even better he he he

9. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Because my dog would chase the bear away so I could get back to the house. I'm home alone with the kids & the kids were in the house while I fed the chickens. My dog is a pitbull, and he was the only thing I could think of to do. The bear was gone, though, luckily.

10. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Adorable chicks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by