Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    that was my hope. Now I am wide awake.

2. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Ya, I work all week so tomorrow is my only chance to go to the fs. ^^; had two of troeg's 'mad elf's tonight during family music hour. I got a violin for Christmas and have been trying to learn ^^; then got to talking chickens with a buddy and discovered that he has about 15 rir and 10 barred rocks! Never knew! I have been having such fun discovering all the 'chicken' people! :D

3. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Congrats on the chicks and pips!!! [​IMG] Hoping all the others do as good!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

I would love to come out to the farm show... but I work 24 hr shifts Sunday, Tues and Thurs... and I hate the crowds on the weekends! Wish it ran for 2 wks... or even 10 days would be good. [​IMG]

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Amazingly, all of the children were well behaved. We took them to a seafood restaurant in Hanover. The step-step granddaughter (no that wasn't a typo) was saying "octopus is gross, I'd never eat that" So I promptly ordered a calamari appetizer. She asked if she could have some. I gave her one. "Ohh...that's good, can I have some more?" Yes, it's octopus! LOL she only paused for a moment before deciding she likes octopus.

I just love watching the kids try something new. They all had a little of everything.

5. Ms Goosed

Ms Goosed New Egg

Jan 5, 2013
    crawford county

6. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome Ms Goosed!

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Welcome! Glad you could join us! [​IMG]

8. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ok all...off to bed before I fall asleep right here! See some of you at the farmshow tomorrow!

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Excuse me there Ms. Blarney?

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hello! Berks/Lebanon County here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by