Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Thanks everyone LOL! Coop should be here at any time, so I'm anxiously waiting for the delivery! LOL!
    I'm so focused on trying to get my life back into the positive, it's just been such crap here, seriously!

Thanks to Blarney, I have the eggs in the Hovabator, and the temp is regulated. I already thing that I like circulated air better than the still air. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I am successful without shrink wrapped babies! LOL! I'm already feeling positive, so that is a start!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    LOOK WHAT'S HERE!!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAYAYAYA!!! I still say you will need a HUGE CHICKEN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    AWESOME!!!!!

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Songster

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
  6. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    It is just mixed field grasses. Was getting bales from an unusual fella and than found someone closer. She went and sold out quick.

7. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    YAH !!!! let the fun begin.....be sure to post your decoration, you know you will put up,,,,maybe curtains like sally did ??/

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG] Sally's girls didn't like the curtains. Or maybe it was just the color they didn't like lol.

9. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    would really like to go to this one but hubby says no, this is a busy time of year for us, finishing tobacco and getting ready for harvest...

10. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by