Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally I am so glad you talked me into trying ducks one more time, I may only have 2 and they are gonna be very different from each other,,,but it was well worth the year of hassle......in the future i may let others hatch the ducks though, I will come get them after they hatch or pay for shipping from celticoaks...

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    You women are mean! Always ready to smack Chad in the head. And just an fyi...please don't do it for real...please...Hit with a bucket truck on top the head in '01 and have a lifelong concussion now. [​IMG] And can't take any hits to the head...just saying

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hey wing.....when you not working like crazy?

5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL!! We'll see! Maybe like some pink ones with Roosters on it (kind of like when women have those muscle pics of hot guys on their walls in their teenage bedroom...)LMAO!
    Yes, you do!
    Thank You!!! :) So happy! I hugged the guy when he said he could get it in my dream spot and I yelled YES and hugged him! LOL!!
    ...poor chad....

6. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

I would love to get the info Heather! Can you PM me? Looking to incubate them beginning of Feb. THANKS!!!!

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    *sniffles* Yep Penta...they all wanna whack me in the head....just bc I don't have a vajayjay and am one of the few men on this thread. And I make a few lil comments lol.

8. sarasweatman

sarasweatman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2012
    Sally, We covered plastic dishes with hardware cloth and then set the water dishes on top. It works really well for us. I am so glad that you like them. I could sit and watch my ducks play for hours. I would be happy to send you more eggs once they are laying again.

Wingstone - I would be happy to send you eggs as well! Once they start laying again!

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]LMAO

10. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

So I LOVE amishcoops.com The owner is amazing and got my coop in my dream spot!!

[​IMG]
    Right out of my office window (which is adjacent to my kitchen, so I can see it from my kitchen also!) I'm IN LOVE!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by