Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sarasweatman

sarasweatman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2012
    I am going to try to hatch ducklings in the spring. If it is a successful hatch maybe we can work something out! I'll let you know when I get eggs!

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

.....Okay, so can everyone please school me on why it's important to introduce all the chickens at night time to each other!?

3. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Amen. That is why I try to act as a child as often as possible!

4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]
    Sorry chad couldn't help myself......I am on a schedule of 11pm to 7 pm monday night thru friday night....for atleast 5 or 6 weeks......might sound like odd hours but to me they are as normal as it gets...l

5. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Grats!

My wife has officially given me her blessing (ok she was drunk, but she remembers!) and I am slated for the zoning board next month. The landscaping projects over the past 6 months have ever so conveniently created the perfect place for a coop - I just have to finish it off. My continuing dilemna is having to choose straight run on the breeds I want and realizing that all those young men will need to find another home. So who will be my go to team for welsummer, marans and amercauna chicks and would take extra roos? [​IMG]

6. Pentamom

LMAO!! Maybe that why I'm so immature sometimes! LOL!!

7. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    11pm-7pm. Yep that would be odd.

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    If you didn't order from a hatchery and just filled your wishlist with folks from here that wouldn't be a problem lol

9. Pentamom

[​IMG]
    Have a nice day! I'm going to party in my new coop for a while!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    7 am.....I have been there that long before though...when it snows overnight everyone calls off the next day,,,guess who has to stay there till someone shows up...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by