Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    I have had many days like that myself. [​IMG]

2. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    The coop cannot be 100 feet from any property line. I have 2.5 acres, but I want it back beyond the pond so it will be within the 100 foot limit. I am a straight shooter and it won't be denied. This way I can sleep easy on the few days I haven't consumed Guinness, Jameson or Grey Goose. Plus, I am building a half-pint barn for the 2 half-pint goats that my dog wants to stare at all day - apparently he needs a job other than sleeping all day!

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh most definitely neighbors!![​IMG], continuing the orp. search. Thanks so much for joining in the search!

[​IMG]I really like his orps..his is quite a ways away though...real nice birds..[​IMG]....you all have been busy on here!, trying to catch -up[​IMG]

4. LittleMissPurdy

Hey Chad FYI..I can't even reach your head!.haha..no worries from me, your safe..[​IMG]..

5. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]...Awesome!!! very happy for you Penta..[​IMG]

6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    I wanted to be a straight shooter! Good luck Let me know how it goes I am very curious!

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Two new chemical elements have recently been discovered. Here for the first time is a description of their properties.
    [​IMG]Element Name: WOMAN
    Symbol: WO
    Atomic Weight: (don’t even go there!)
    Physical Properties: Generally round in form. Boils at nothing and may freeze any time. Melts whenever treated properly. Very bitter if not used well.
    Chemical properties: Very active. Highly unstable. Possesses strong affinity to gold, silver, platinum, and precious stones. Violent when left alone. Able to absorb great amounts of exotic food. Turns slightly green when placed next to a better specimen.
    Usage: Highly ornamental. An extremely good catalyst for dispersion of wealth. Probably the most powerful income reducing agent known.
    Caution: Highly explosive in inexperienced hands.

[​IMG]
    Element Name: MAN
    Symbol: XY
    Atomic Weight: (180 +/- 50)
    Physical properties: Solid at room temperature, but gets bent out of shape easily. Fairly dense and sometimes flaky. Difficult to find a pure sample. Due to rust, aging samples are unable to conduct electricity as easily as young samples.
    Chemical properties: Attempts to bond with WO any chance it can get. Also tends to form strong bonds with itself. Becomes explosive when mixed with Kd (Element: Child) for prolonged period of time Neutralize by saturating with alcohol.
    Usage: None known. Possibly good methane source. Good samples are able to produce large quantities on command.
    Caution: In the absence of WO, this element rapidly decomposes and begins to smell.

8. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]OMG...you guys ARE nuts!!!! [​IMG]..& I love it!!!

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

OK... gonna try the multi quote myself... I'm feeling adventurous...
    We went last year and loved it too! So will be letting the SO know we need to request time off for the weekend and get our tickets!
    Anyone who goes though I was only disappointed by one thing.... the food prices were horrible! We packed our own food for the second day in a small soft side cooler and tote bag. A couple bottles of water and a thermos of coffee and we were set. I don't usually carry a purse, so wasn't a big deal to carry it.
    I so wish I could get away with playing 'not grown up' some days!!! [​IMG]
    I here you there! I work 24 hr shifts, and if there is an emergency at 0630 guess what? I am then on another 2 hrs or so! Nothing feels quite as good as seeing your relief person walk through the door! I know the folks at the hospital and the local nursing home get caught with this on a regular basis, and it sucks!
    Boy, you got that right! I take a 3 hr nap because I haven't slept in 30 hrs and wake up and find about 5 new pages to read through! And I am still trying to absorb what all everyone has and where every one is in relation to each other...and I don't want to mix things up too bad! [​IMG]

10. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] OMG!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by