Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Alright, I found a (sucker) to take some chicks from me once they are hatched! Now, I need some eggs!!!

I am looking for LF, good egg layers (dual purpose ok too), hardy for "PA" weather, friendly, and not red. (and easy to hatch!! [​IMG]) She has a bunch of RIR and I hatched some barred rocks last year for her, so looking for something different. I like the look of the silver laced wyandottes, light sussex, light brahma, etc.... I don't know chicken breeds very well, so any input is appreciated. I would like about 8-10 eggs, the sooner the better, and I will pick up. THANKS!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    <insert zipper mouth emoticon here please>

3. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    I only have Indian Runner ducks.... So if you want some tall, skinny boys for your girls, I can hatch some for you!

[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I LOVEEEEEEEE THEM SARA!! THANK you so very much!!! [​IMG] I cant wait to send you eggs when I get some from the girls!!

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Not yet sorry!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    perfecto mommasita!!

7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Its a 4X6 Thank You! It's so pretty!
    Okay the one thing in PA that baffels me is something called Pasties?? We have them in NJ, but those are a whole other ball game! LOL! Usually found where there are a lot of loose dollar bills....

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]because they sleep and you can sleep too with out watching them???? LOL

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by