Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

the stomach lining of a pig, stuffed w/ cabbage, potatoes, sausage..and no-you dont have to eat the lining, it's really just to hold all of the stuff together...

2. LittleMissPurdy

I got alot of dutch/Mennonite in me..hahha[​IMG], farmin' family...actually the family runs a large dairy in Perry Co...little town of Ickesburg, which is also a family name..hahaha we are every-where!! mmmahhhahahha...[​IMG]okay - I'm done

3. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I think I'm in love with Orpingtons. I know others here have some. I have LF BBS pullets and a lemon roo and a self blue roo. I think I am going to expand my color mix. Who has what, I think its soon time to hatch again! Not worried about show quality as I will be mixing colors.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  4. chiques chicks

Just called pig stomach here. A few local restaurants have it some days as their special.

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I have orps, but mine are bantams.

Lately I have been drooling a lot over those barred LF cochins.....

6. LittleMissPurdy

that's what we call it too..I think it has the other name to totally confuse people into eating it[​IMG]..haha

7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LMAO!!! I was like *** IS THIS PLACE?! LOL!!
    Okay. You friends are REALLY testing MY stomach lining......[​IMG] LOL!!!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  8. chiques chicks

When I used to visit friends who moved south, they always asked me to bring sweet bologna, sausage, Birch beer , Hammond's pretzels and pig stomach for them. I guess southern pigs don't have stomachs.

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I tell DH to stop at CVS and pick up 100MG NIACIN capsuls for the ducklings..... He comes home with 500MG 100 capsuls [​IMG]

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    LOL! Maybe not, but they have nice FAT BACKS!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by