Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey All, I've been looking for some LF Cochin eggs, and figured I'd pop over here where they'd be more local. I'm finding them, but I really wanted a few different colors, and what I'm finding are one variety. So... if anyone over here has some LF Cochin eggs they'd be willing to sell and ship (if you're too far from me), please let me know. I'm trying to get them good and started for the spring. Thank You, Thank You!!
  2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

What all colors are you looking for? The person I got mine from does B/B/S. He is in PA up by Erie, but I got an excellent hatch rate with his eggs (21 out of 26).
  3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Good Luck Mama!!!
  4. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Yup all the best!
  5. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Good Morning everyone! Hello New peeps! haha Peeps!! Anyway, The Racoon just ran into the woods, nothing exciting other then the BF trying to get me to open the cage, yeah no... An this morning I was startles while at the laundry machine, I heard the saddes 1st crow from one of my boys! Lol His 2nd attempt was much better! And that brings me to, anyone know how I can get rid of these 2 Roos? A good form on here to post them if someone would want them? A Silkie and a Black star or a Jersey Giant, was told it could also be a Rosecomb Bantam Roo.

6. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

B/B/S would be great to start with. I found GL, which I love, and want, but I don't want a dozen of them. At least with B/B/S there's a variety. I really do like the blue in Cochin's. If I'm remembering right, the blue almost looks laced? I was really surprised that there's not much on E Bay right now. Plenty of Bantam, but I really want the LF. I've decided to stick with Seramas for the bantam coop's. I'd really appreciate your guy's info. Thanks a bunch.
  7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Heather, so freaking cute!! Love them, congrautlations hun!
    Wow! Beautiful colors you got there! Were you able to candle those chocolate eggs?! Are they maran? So Jealous!

Blarney~You're evil! LOL!! That pic of the stairwell is pure Jealousy! LOL!! Now I know what it feels like to be tofu in a vacuumed packed case! LOL!! Grr....

So Sandy loves the coop, but her water keeps freezing. So I think I can't leave it out overnight anymore. She loves the coop so much she won't come out. LOL! (Actually it's because she's chicken and afraid of something attacking her since she is blind.) But anyway. I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a bit and I'm going to introduce the Brahmas and the polish to her....(I'm going to try anyway, Wednesdays are my crazy busy days, so this may not happen for real until tomorrow.)
  8. Peggy-Sue

Peggy-Sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2012
    Our maran eggs are doing really well! We will start turning later today!
  9. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I PMed you his email address.
  10. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by