Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

No, cause someone pointed out that eggs were chicken abortions! It took me YEARS to eat an egg again...and I'm still likely to only eat the white.

Funny enough, I've never liked eggs, just something about them has always made me squeamish. I cook with eggs, and love the beautiful assortment of eggs that I proudly display in my fridge and various baskets . BUT I don't eat them. Anyone who knows my obsession with chickens just can't understand that I actually have the chickens for no reason other than that I love them. I've lost count of how many "pets" I have! Luckily DH and the kids love eggs, so I do have an excuse for the huge feed bills, LOL!! Funny enough, DH seems to think it would be cheaper just to buy the eggs, go figure...
lau.gif

Funny enough, I've never liked eggs, just something about them has always made me squeamish. I cook with eggs, and love the beautiful assortment of eggs that I proudly display in my fridge and various baskets . BUT I don't eat them. Anyone who knows my obsession with chickens just can't understand that I actually have the chickens for no reason other than that I love them. I've lost count of how many "pets" I have! Luckily DH and the kids love eggs, so I do have an excuse for the huge feed bills, LOL!! Funny enough, DH seems to think it would be cheaper just to buy the eggs, go figure...:lau

Yeah...when I got my chickens...it was because step-daughter and the 5 grandkids were living with us...and we were going through way too many eggs...then they moved out....and she apparently doesn't cook eggs for them....or at least never takes eggs....odd..

LOL!! Funny enough, DH seems to think it would be cheaper just to buy the eggs, go figure...
lau.gif
OMG I don't even want to think what my eggs actually are costing us by the dozen!!!!
barnie.gif
th.gif

coop... way to much...
feed... still a lot...
safe run.... more again....
baby monitor... well, we might use it for something else someday...
security camera system.... see above!
hu.gif

Eggs by the dozen..... I don't even want to go there!! But it would have been cheaper for him to buy me jewelry!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Anyone know of any hatcheries or anyone selling chickens in south western Pennsylvania
Vinnie

Check the map and see if anyone is close to you.

OMG I don't even want to think what my eggs actually are costing us by the dozen!!!!  :barnie :th

coop... way to much...
feed... still a lot...
safe run.... more again....
baby monitor... well, we might use it for something else someday...
security camera system.... see above!  :confused:

Eggs by the dozen..... I don't even want to go there!!  But it would have been cheaper for him to buy me jewelry!!!  :lau  :lau

But jewelry is not nearly as entertaining!

Ok so I can't take it anymore I set up my new incubator and have 7 eggs to set. Starting out small just can't wait 4 molted and 3 from the large pen know for sure one is a frizzel so my fingers are crossed it all goes well :)

Back
Top Bottom