Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

We will be there in the am, so did the same thing about saying we need a daddy day!!

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Tell him if he doesn't go with you, Missy threatened to send you home with so many chickens he'll have to build you 2 new coops.

4. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Note to self: Don't make Missy mad.

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    DUCKS!
    I found a good article on NIACIN DEFICIENCY if anyone wants to have a look......

Are My Ducklings' Leg Problems Due to a Niacin Deficiency?

Originally posted by John Metzer on Wed, Dec 29, 2010 @ 03:22 PM

Niacin is a critical vitamin required for the correct development of ducklings and goslings. In fact, waterfowl have a higher requirement for niacin (also called nicotinic acid) than chickens. Niacin is formed from the amino acid tryptophan and waterfowl do not synthesize niacin well from tryptophan

http://metzerfarms.blogspot.com/2011/03/are-my-ducklings-leg-problems-due-to.html

7. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

That's not exactly a signature style in Central PA.

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    DO NOT LET ME BUY THESE, less than 20 minutes to go.... NO NO NO I cant I just CANT!!

Oh why do I even look!!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/330991/crazy-24hr-auction/8590#post_10251046

Originally Posted by Duramaxgirl [​IMG]

I have BLRW eggs coming out of my ears! I'm setting a ton for myself and I have some extra. If anyone would like to try some here's a chance! My lines come from all

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is Victor my foundation rooster. He is my favorite rooster! I do have 3 younger rooster in with the girls as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Victor is young here but his mahogany color is just as dark now that he is older!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Victors hackles look a little golden in this photo but they are not! It was how the photo turned out. He is going through a molt in this picture as well... I cull heavily for mahogany coloring.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, you are bad!! I jumped right on that, BUT auction was over. Probably for the best, but what an enabler![​IMG]

10. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    You have how many eggs coming from how many different sources?? Of course you don't need those!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by