Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I just PM'd her [​IMG]. For the record, if DH asks, I'm blaming you. Just so ya know...[​IMG]

2. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

Sounds like a plan.... we can all cover for each other... you tell DH it was Sally... Sally tells DH it was missy... Missy says Mama made her do it.... Mama says it was Penta.... end result is Chicks for all!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    And somehow it will be that Chad guy's fault lol

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Okay so general population said probably a cuckoo marans? with feathered legs

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

7. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Looks great Penta! But it sounds as if you should have ordered two! With chicken math and all..... I started with a 4x8 coop with attached run, then we closed in a pavilion to make a small barn with a 4x6 coop inside and a second run, and I would like to add one to the other side as well....[​IMG] I think my husband is going to either kill me or have me committed!!!

8. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

A better possibility than cochin,,, didn't look that closely at the coloring,,, and not that familiar with the cuckoo version,,, could help you with egg color possibly.

9. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

the hens are often darker and can vary between themselves

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Maybe...I eat them sometimes....and oddly adore deviled eggs...if they're "in" something then I eat them. Making 2 quiches for a party today.

Just what you always wanted, he and Chad are on top of you!

My chooks would see that as a challenge...to pull every single piece of straw out individually!

I'm blaming Chad!

Precisely!

Look...it's my chicks!

And that's why I STARTED with a 12x18 coop...with the ability to expand....we don't really need to keep the snowblower out of the weather, right?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by