Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    OKAY guys.....I had a heavy orange juice moment. And just for future reference the BST forum is not a good place to wander into just like eBay.

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

3. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    I thought we had an agreement, heavy on the vodka, light on the orange juice. Sheesh.

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hmmmm....500 lawyers at the bottom of the sea........

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    That's the problem! I didn't use vodka! I used Seagrams VO instead! And fyi....that has more of a punch than the vodka when combined with OJ. I had a friend in Rotary ask me why I'm not sick while working at the hospital...it's a very strong Orange Juice regimen

6. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Now I see the problem, you drank without me! Well, technically that would be my problem, but it is a "me world"! Feel better hombre.

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I'm not sick! Well not medically LOL. All because of my strict orange juice regimen!

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Isn't that what 'heavy' Orange juice is? What is the BST Forum.. do I even want to know?

Oh, and I'm going with the 5 million dollars! First thing I'd do with it is get another coop! wait, No! a BARN, oh wait, a fence! There was a time in my life when I would hop on a plane with that kind of money…not anymore. No lawyers to the bottom of the sea!! They are WAY too interesting, and then who would we make fun of?

The Wellie Babies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Broody Momma and her 4 Easter Egger babies. I THOUGHT they were all pullets, but the one with the reddish hackles….looking and acting rooish to me now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Goaties are Still not bred!! But cute as ever, and so fun to watch frolic!

[​IMG]

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Motorcyclechick......Is this your sink?

[​IMG]

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Blarney. The heavy orange juice is OJ with whatever I care to add to it...hehe

And BST........Buy Sell Trade forum um yeah...let's just say the bator is gonna be full

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by