Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't turn for the first 2 days(especially shipped eggs), and on my Serama eggs 3 days. Just what I do.

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Just stopping by. I think I'm getting the flu-but saw all the peeps are out of the coop! LOL!! Wanted to share in their fun!

3. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Does anyone in pittsburgh pa area have fertile silkie eggs you want to sell? I dont want to ship them this time of year.

Barb

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Sorry you had a lousy rotten day...Today WILL be better!
    Yes???
    Love this outlook!
    LOL...perhaps you should just be banned from the puter when orange juice is involved!
    You two are nuts...but we love ya anyway!
    I see girl (i think her head is turned) boy, girl (positive), boy! So you've got 2 of each!
    Welcome to our little corner of fun! If you'd like to be added to the map so you can see where all the other crazies live...just let me know your zip!
    Well...yeah...what they said!
    Ahh...so since he's a he, you won't eat him, only the unsuspecting ladies! Gotcha!
    If you get Barnie eggs, I'd be interested in going in with you....I'll even drive!
    Yes, this!
    And who would that be? We're all innocent!
    They look to be having fun! Up your vitamin C to fight that off! And honey!
    Welcome! If you'd like to get on the map, let me know!

5. Pentamom

MUST.HAVE.THESE!!!! What are they and where do i get some of THSE eggs!!!

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Those are Wellies. Aren't they beautiful? That's what Cornelius the Kellogs Rooster is! I have 2 girls and boy...but my boy isn't old enough yet!

7. Pentamom

Oh my! Let me know when they are ready! I will buy some eggs if you'll let me! They are gorgeous!

8. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    The ones with the eye-liner are the female chicks, right?

9. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Thanks. Thats what I figured.... I can't get my incubator to stop turning!!!! [​IMG]

10. Pentamom

Okay. Rounding up chickens because it's dusk while it is raining (freezing cold rain) and trying to beat a flu is NOT fun. I need to build this run soon. I'm freezing. Darn chickens (2 polish and 2 brahma) were hiding under the coop. Making it not easy to grab them. Darn them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by