Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Lo
    Looking really nice you got a nice bunch there!! If you want the lady's name I got mine from I will share it, I put in 4 of their eggs in the incubator and so far only 2 of the 4 are fertile so don't know how good of a job my Dr.Pepper is doing! Giving some more time since it has only been 3 days so far! V

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Not sure if I should be adding fuel to this fire, but some men ARE actually better seen than heard. I used to work on the ramp at the Philly airport. Everyone milled around with ear protection on so not much conversing, these men were eye candy, great backs, arms, shoulders. Unfortunately if you were ever unlucky enough to speak with one, Game Over.

I guess you could say the same about women, NONE of the ones on here, of course.

3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

What beautiful babies! You just gotta love the type on the black mottleds. They've really got it going on.

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Nice Heather!!!

5. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Looking good Brownie!

6. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    What is with this weather??? They are calling for a "wintry mix" here Wednesday and low in the ow teens by this time next week. And here I was almost fooled in to believing spring was on the way, lol!

Everything is melted and my yard is a massive mud hole. I miss the iceskating rink I had last week!

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

As much as the warm temps are a nice break, I hate the mud! I am actually looking forward to the next heavy frost night or freezing temp so I can walk through the yard without sinking up to my ankles!

Mindy and KC (our lab) are getting tired of getting their legs washed every time they come back inside ....

8. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I'm getting tired of all the mud too. Love the warmer weather though. Guess I will deal with the mud and warm weather instead of ice and cold.

10. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    me too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by