Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    WOW!!! Very Nice!
    BTW, are we all invited?????

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I think the runner duck testing will be cool. Are you showing? The testing look fairly easy.

Missy, great dress and cake, we will all be with you in spirit. You're still going to read the thread and post when on your honeymoon, right? That is a sign of a true BYC addict.

Momma, we did the congress last year and had a good old time! But let me tell you, Massachusetts is COLD in January.

3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Yay!!! Sounds fun. Gonna enter any?

4. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    No, I've never shown before. I've just been curious. I do have one runner who would rock the catwalk though!! [​IMG]

5. Delight in Dominiques

Delight in Dominiques Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Just a reminder to all the fanciers in the Central Pa area (York, Adams, Dolphin and Lancaster) that you have one of the oldest poultry clubs in our nation right here in South Central Pa. York County Poultry Fanciers Association. We will be having our show this April the 13th with open and Junior class. We will have a junior showmanship, Chinese auction, bird sale etc.

We are always glad to welcome new members, talk chicken and enjoy the fellowship of other poultry enthusiast. Our club is small but growing again and has years of experience from some of the top breeders, and you can even throw some questions to a member who is an APA judge to gain some valuable experience for your next years breeding or deciding on what birds would best suit your needs.

Being a member will include monthly meetings, being part of the show experience and a picnic in the summer with a VIP poultry show. Many more opportunities will emerge as the club continues to grow and support the present and future generations of poultry fanciers!

Hope I did not get carried away.

PM me for more information

John

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    LMAO....Chad....you'd never believe my relationship if I told you.
    Yeah, mine too...I keep slipping in the mud on the way down to the coop! Blech!
    Yes, having it made at Carlisle Bakery..if you haven't stopped there...OMG! They make a pink champagne cake that is to die for! Their brownies are foodgasmic.
    Sure! LOL Send me your address...I'll send you the save the date!
    Welcome to our talkative group! I'll be sending you a pm for more info!

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Sounds great! I see you said April 13th... can you provide more details? Location, ticket/admission price, times for the show or a web site with the info would be great.

Geesh... sorry, I just reread and see I missed your last line about the PM... must be the late hour.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    OOHhhhhhh

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Sounds good. Far side of Lebanon County scratching into Berks Co. a lil far for this folk.

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Sarcasm? What would give you the idea that a drop of what I said had sarcasm in it? Just saying that Calling someone hot really makes sense not to say because it may offend some folks. And with that saying things like Wow! and when she says" These jeans make my ***** look big, doesn't it!?" Instead of saying " nope, they look great! You ready to go?' One should say " Nope! It's not the jeans, it's the 10 gallons your trying to fit in the five gallon bucket" And with this many more marriages will be saved.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by