Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Very nice Brownie, I will try to get picks of mine today!!!!

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you ever ship your eggs? I'd love to get my hands on some LF Cochin eggs in a month or so, after the BLRW's hatch.

3. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    Heather, Thank You, I am definitely interested. I wouldn't mind a couple chicks. My 3 year old daughter likes to watch them grow. I wouldn't mind having a male, to increase my flock later. I don't know much about the LF Cochin, so let me do a little research on them and I will let you know about them. Thank You.

4. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

And if you really want some hatchery slw, I have two left in my laying pen. Nothing wrong with them, just nothing special. Well, except they are the only birds I have that wont use the nest boxes! I ate all the roosters and sold all the rest last fall.

5. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    [/qu
    ote]
    I was told this month's is tonight at 7 at the Denny's on 30 ^^ can only stay for a while cuz I have to teach a dance lesson at Messiah.

6. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Get the flu for a couple days, it takes hours to catch up on just this thread!

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

LOL...heck with the flu (though I'm sorry to hear you've not been well) just have a busy weekend and you can't catch up!

8. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you so much, Very helpful...

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    If I remember correctly the "dish" part came in from MC in her futile attempt to scare yet another BYC member from the likes of the retched Chad

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Excuse me Missy...Need to consult counsel. .....*scratches head* So....A man is not to tell a woman that she is hot? I take it the jeans look great! And no your as skinny and beautiful as the day I met you fall in there as well. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by