Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Thanks for the info!

Ours is the same out here in the middle of nowhere.

John, if you hear anything on the Poultry 101 let us know...we called last year specifically asking for something along those lines and were told that PA does not support the backyard flock. Now, Chad has gotten us alot more positive info.

A glass of wine sounds heavenly!

You're not all by yourself!

Guessing they think they're tasty? Want mine? LOL....still need to take the ornaments and lights off...ugh.

Nope, totally normal for new girls!

2. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the invite! I was just kiddin! [​IMG] I had a mental picture of one of your relatives coming up to you and saying that there were some crazy people out in the parking lot swapping chickens out of the backs of their cars, you say, no those are my friends from BYC and she says is that a mental institution??!!
    .....cause you know if this group gets together, there will be chickens in the back of SOMEONE's car!!!! [​IMG]
  3. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA don't family already knows I'm nuts and expects that my friends are too.
  4. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa

Ok great! Yes I make sure they have everything they need! At least they say I have everything when I question them at Davis Feed with my million questions! Lol
  5. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Coming soon to a county near you! Oh wait to a county you LIVE in, LMAO. [​IMG]
    Can't wait! Eggs shipping tomorrow!!!! [​IMG]
  6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
  7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    So excited for you Ms.ladyhawke!!

My Christmas tree eating Lily goat has a 'date' tomorrow. I NEED a truck!! For now she'll have to ride in my car, perhaps the pine needles will neutralize the goat urine.
  8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

UGH! I'd offer up ours, but it is currently visiting the FORD dealer service dept. [​IMG]
  9. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

LMAO...that's just classic!
  10. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

OK... so they make a chicken diaper.... why not one for a goat? LOL

I'm sure you could come up with something... just make sure it's head is tied so it can't eat it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by