Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
  2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ummm.....I'd shoot your daughter if I were you. My step-daughter tried that for a time (VERY SHORT) until I informed her that the messes in this house were a result of her and her 5 kids....if she liked the roof, she'd start helping out!
    I made chili with rice. Love the crockpot...though I could totally have done that on the stove too. Did burn myself though :( LOL
    LOL Fiancee totally agrees with the covers one!

3. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

We appreciate you! [​IMG]

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

X's 2

5. BBs Yard

BBs Yard New Egg

Dec 29, 2012
    Berks County PA
    Berks county. New to this. Looking to hatch some Buff Orpington's from my sister-in-laws next month. Interested in local fertile eggs from nearby to incubate along with them.

6. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Welcome to the site! I can't help with eggs, but I'm sure you'll find some around here soon... this group has been known to find an egg or two for folks. [​IMG]

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Seems like I stirred things up, and then took off for a while. I did tell oletimer where I got my info so he could persue the eggs (not chicks).

Wing, I quit Facebook as my family was driving me a bit batty on there and opened an account for my Rooster so we can get to the livestock info. My rooster has no friends, and he likes it that way. I have a 22 yr old that does NOTHING at home to help. I sure hope when she gets her own place it comes with a cook and a cleaning lady, or she will be completely lost.

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome aboard....I'm sure someone local can help you, if not, I've got backyard mixes!

That's why I'm not friends with most of my family!

9. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Hey, Hill Family Farm called me and waiting to get another call from the person he shipped the eggs to, I'll get them from that person....thank you for sending me the info, I have enough room for a few more in the bator [​IMG]

10. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by