Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I just called the post office and theres nothing there, They directed me to the Greentree office and nothing there either, Do you have any more info so I can search for them , I live south of Pittsburgh

Everything will be closed at 5 in about 20 minutes, but the post office told me they keep a close eye on live chicks

I have enough trouble keeping up with this thread, now you want me to go to facebook also..(which I despise and only keep so I can get to the swap thread on there).....was planning on getting a second phone,,,prepaid and just for fun only select people would have the number,,,guess i need to make sure i can get to facebook with it,,,any suggestions that would be cheap,,,,do not want to spend more than about 30 a month on this phone....and it would need to be strong enough to hold up to dust and extreme heat to handle time spent at my job....(which is way to much time )......need to vent here......I am working on average 56 hours a week,,,27 year old daughter who lives at home is not working, got laid off in november,,,hubby is only working 32 hours a week, his job is just slow right now, and some weeks not even that........here's the part that i need to vent.........really do not mind the working hours ...BUT...why the >>>>> am I still responsible for everything at home,,,,,can not even find my sink right now....

I have enough trouble keeping up with this thread, now you want me to go to facebook also..(which I despise and only keep so I vacan get to the swap thread on there).....was planning on getting a second phone,,,prepaid and just for fun only select people would have the number,,,guess i need to make sure i can get to facebook with it,,,any suggestions that would be cheap,,,,do not want to spend more than about 30 a month on this phone....and it would need to be strong enough to hold up to dust and extreme heat to handle time spent at my job....(which is way to much time )......need to vent here......I am working on average 56 hours a week,,,27 year old daughter who lives at home is not working, got laid off in november,,,hubby is only working 32 hours a week, his job is just slow right now, and some weeks not even that........here's the part that i need to vent.........really do not mind the working hours ...BUT...why the >>>>> am I still responsible for everything at home,,,,,can not even find my sink right now....
yea yea I reopened mine... its more private too

Trying to figure out what to do for dinner. Don't want to cook but don't know where to go to eat
hmm.png

We had hot turkey sandwhich with mashed potatoes and gravy
tongue2.gif

did I have an argument with hubby in my sleep, just found these in my mail, so what's he tryying to say.!!!.

This one I really do not want to know,,,,I have been know to cause a few black and blue marks while sleeping..

Back
Top Bottom