Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    she might surprise you, when son was living at home his room was so bad that i finally gave up and just shut the door, when he grew up and had his own place, i thought he was a changling[​IMG]

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Does anyone know if there is goat showing in 4-H? My DD came home from school today saying she wants to be in 4-H but then she figured out that her friends were in it for horticulture (which she has no interest in). So, as I was planning on getting a couple of goats soon, I thought it could become her, and possibly my 10 yr. old sons project. I'm just not sure of where to start.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hello berks also!! No eggies here sorry!

5. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Well here's that last few things I did...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    My old bosses goat used to drink beer all the time!! She was even funnier when she was drunk!! Yes a drunk goat and he would take her to the bar too! Ps this is the ex boss who is a vet!!

Yes there is 4-h goats but they are usually market boar goats and I think you have to sell them at the end of the season!

7. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Beautiful!!

8. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I took the boys to friendly's and we didn't have a good time. It was kids night and we had terrble service amd the food was cold. The ballon guy didn't come over to our table, guess my boys were too old, 13 and 15. My son wanted a ballon animal. :(

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Wow, awesome paintings :D

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow!!! I can't even draw a good heart. LOL! They are beautiful.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by