Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Blarney this ones for you!

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Awww! Sally. Perhaps should say 'whine thirty'.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Duckies Chocolate and BlackBerry, who should be called dinkleberry.... watch video closely.....
    and I had to tell kiddos that the brown stuff in the tub was just dirt and feathers in fear that they wouldnt take baths for me anymore!!!!

[​IMG]

Duckies new bigger area!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Omg they are so cute! Would you believe my ducks hate the water?! I think the previous owner tried to drown them. LOL! I think those things grow faster than the chickens. Grrr

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    There is goat clubs. You have to contact the county extension office.

6. they'reHISchickens

they'reHISchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Reading
    oletymer. beautiful paintings:) Like your slate backgrounds too!
    Northern Berks here-Shoey area. We may have some fertile eggs for you : Blue copper marans roo and blue egg tailed arcauna roo over marans, orps and EEs. Haven't started hatching here yet. Hens are just coming out of molt if you want to chance them. Will result in EEs, marans and olive eggers.

7. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Sally those ducks are so cute!!!

There is meat goats, like boer etc...... There is also dairy goats, and pet goats. You don't have to sell your market goat, you just bid on it yourself. That's what I did when I was in 4-H. Sometimes I had wethers and wouldn't care if they sold. Usually I used does, so I wanted them back!

Welcome BBs, you mentioned eggs. Is it Buff Orpington eggs you are looking for, or any kind of eggs?

8. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    My Orpingtons are laying. I am so excited, my cockerel, he is not interested in them at all. He is still a baby, I guess. They are these huge fluffy hens, it is hilarious to see the SL Cochin Bantam trying to get them!!!!

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You. I've been researching all night, and not getting very far. I think I'm going to have to make the call in the a.m. to get all of the specific info. I need. I was relieved by what you said about bidding on your own goats.I don't think that would've gone over well with the kids.

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Is it just my imagination, or were they really tiny last week? Loved the video.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by