Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Let's try that again! Read above post. Sorry! Drinking beer and I guess not paying attention.
big_smile.png
I have that problem with Orange Juice! I could get a serious dwi on my OJ lol. Usually surf eBay for eggs and bid like a fool

oletymer. beautiful paintings:) Like your slate backgrounds too!
Northern Berks here-Shoey area. We may have some fertile eggs for you : Blue copper marans roo and blue egg tailed arcauna roo over marans, orps and EEs. Haven't started hatching here yet. Hens are just coming out of molt if you want to chance them. Will result in EEs, marans and olive eggers.
Shoey area! Like right down the hill from Sally? And minutes from me?

oletymer. beautiful paintings:) Like your slate backgrounds too!
Northern Berks here-Shoey area. We may have some fertile eggs for you : Blue copper marans roo and blue egg tailed arcauna roo over marans, orps and EEs. Haven't started hatching here yet. Hens are just coming out of molt if you want to chance them. Will result in EEs, marans and olive eggers.
Never mind. Orange juice. That's Shubert down the hill and your talking Shoemakersville.
duc.gif

Thank You. I've been researching all night, and not getting very far. I think I'm going to have to make the call in the a.m. to get all of the specific info. I need. I was relieved by what you said about bidding on your own goats.I don't think that would've gone over well with the kids.
Are you near Montgomery County? One of their clubs is called 'Silver Pails' and these goats are strictly pets, mostly Pygmy. At the fair, they had 3 seperate tents set up for the different goat clubs, must be a LOT more goats than I knew in Montgomery County. I really should be doing a bit more searching into the info so that we can show our goats.

My Orpingtons are laying. I am so excited, my cockerel, he is not interested in them at all. He is still a baby, I guess. They are these huge fluffy hens, it is hilarious to see the SL Cochin Bantam trying to get them!!!!
Heather I am SO jealous, my Orpingtons have not given me an egg since Last SUMMER!! I keep waiting, thinking, anyday now…. Perhaps they need a better nesting area.

Last edited:
Are you near Montgomery County? One of their clubs is called 'Silver Pails' and these goats are strictly pets, mostly Pygmy. At the fair, they had 3 seperate tents set up for the different goat clubs, must be a LOT more goats than I knew in Montgomery County. I really should be doing a bit more searching into the info so that we can show our goats.

Heather I am SO jealous, my Orpingtons have not given me an egg since Last SUMMER!! I keep waiting, thinking, anyday now…. Perhaps they need a better nesting area.

No, I'm almost 2 hrs. away from there. I am 1 mile from The Harford County Line, that's why we do so much in Maryland. I grew up in Harford County, and only moved to Pa. last year. I am considering going the Pygmy route, because to be honest, I want them as pets, and am not interested in the dairy aspect. Even though I have heard the Nigerians are friendlier. I'm going to make some calls today.

Back
Top Bottom