Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Ohh... sorry to hear that. Hoping it was an accidental thing so you don't end up needing to seperate her.

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Worst thing is...I'm not sure which one she was! LOL One of the reds....grrr!

3. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

That sucks! [​IMG]
    We've been lucky so far and haven't had that problem yet, I'm sure it will happen eventually... (knocking on wood as I type, probably just jinxed us!)

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Every year my In Laws go to Gatlinburg. They visit a distillery, and come home with cases and cases of liquor. The absolute best is Apple Pie Moonshine, and yes, it taste's exactly like apple pie with a kick. We warm it up first, it's even better then. This is such a family tradition for them that my Sister-in-Law is getting married there on a mountain top in Sept. So, I guess this year I'll be going.

5. Gardeningmama

Well, my BLRW egg's came yesterday from Duramaxgirl. They arrived beautifully packaged and she sent 15. 5 of the aircells are detached, so I do a Google search on how to incubate these egg's and guess what the first thing to pop up was???? Sally Sunshine's article, diary/notes on hatching. SALLY, YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!! So I took your advice, and we'll see how it goes. It really was just tooo funny, though.

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Oh geezus!! your silly.... the hatching 101 article or the thread diary and notes? all the info is in the hatching 101 article.... the info at the start of the thread had been changed a bit.... hatching 101 is in my sig.... scroll down to shipped eggs

7. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome wyan dottie, very cute name[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Gardeningmama

Well, NOW I know that, LOL! Can I ask, do you ever sleep? You seem to do soo much. I have a hard time just getting the dishes and laundry done (who am I kidding, the laundry never gets done). I want some of what your taking..[​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Umm Hello too if I forgot!!

1 person likes this.
  10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by