Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

I think we will be going back for a weekend trip this fall... we didn't bring home nearly enough of a couple of the shines.... this distillery makes a Pink Lemonade shine and a Mint Julip shine that are awesome! Straight or as mixers. A mild tea with a shot (or 2) of the Mint Julip shine is a recipe for a great night's sleep! [​IMG]

We checked on getting it shipped but they can't ship to Pennsylvania? Some Pa law about it... figures.... so guess we'll just have to go get it ourselves and of course, while we are there we may have to grab some Bar-b-q from a spot we found also!
    We have a smoker and do a lot of our own but this place does some awesome pork and chicken.
    One of these years I'm gonna end up moving south... I love that part of the country! I love our Pa hills also, but so much more laid back and spread out down there in much of the area... just a different flow to things... if that makes sense?

2. From Little Meadows, Pa. Susquehanna county. Hello :)

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    HEllo from Berks!

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Welcome from Centre County

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Lookey what I have coming next week!!

AND NOT EGGS EITHER, guaranteed live chicks!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Silver Spangled Spitzhauben

MY DREAM BIRDS!!!

(now I will need to find another breed to fill the spot!! )

From my BESTEST AUNT [​IMG] Because she LOVES ME!!

6. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Hello from washington co.

Barb

7. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    I woke up this morning and my silkie (sissy) was sitting on the coffee table beside my sons stuffed animal cat LOL![​IMG] She really dosent like to sleep by herself....

8. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    What does the hens look like?

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    COMB LOVE!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by