Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Lookey what I have coming next week!!

AND NOT EGGS EITHER, guaranteed live chicks!!
bun.gif

Appenzeller_Spitzhauben_group.jpg

Silver Spangled Spitzhauben

MY DREAM BIRDS!!!

(now I will need to find another breed to fill the spot!! )

From my BESTEST AUNT
love.gif
Because she LOVES ME!!
Contrats Sally!! Beautiful birds!
Welcome!
Awesome!
LOL...don't blame her, I hate sleeping alone!

Ok, Sally, you're in charge of taking notes over the next 4 days. I may or may not hop on to relieve the stress that is my life right now. Ya'll know I'm planning a wedding...well...I kinda don't always go in the right order. My first husband and I separated more years ago than I care to count. Anyway...we were working on the divorce. Morris County Court in NJ has been holding things up (not sure why, completely uncontested, no marital assets to divide etc). Well, my sis-in-law called me a few hours ago. Seems my husband had a massive heart attack and passed away. So now my heart feels like it's being torn out of my chest. I'm sitting here in shock. I'll be heading to NJ, prolly in the morning and will stay through the funeral on Tuesday. Like I said, I may jump on to try and make my life seem more normal....

GOD THIS SUCKS!
So sorry Missy, never easy to deal with.... you know you can jump on here anytime and someone will be here for you. Be careful driving.

Sally, I know I showed you this before, but my boy Spike is part Spitz and Brabanter or Hamburg (we never figured the rest out). I am completely in love with him. The best temperament I have ever seen in a roo. The coolest thing is the hearts all over the chest.
Spike sure is a beautiful bird... but who is the dark roo in the background? I love his look! Gorgeous!

Welcome!
Awesome!

Ok, Sally, you're in charge of taking notes over the next 4 days. I may or may not hop on to relieve the stress that is my life right now. Ya'll know I'm planning a wedding...well...I kinda don't always go in the right order. My first husband and I separated more years ago than I care to count. Anyway...we were working on the divorce. Morris County Court in NJ has been holding things up (not sure why, completely uncontested, no marital assets to divide etc). Well, my sis-in-law called me a few hours ago. Seems my husband had a massive heart attack and passed away. So now my heart feels like it's being torn out of my chest. I'm sitting here in shock. I'll be heading to NJ, prolly in the morning and will stay through the funeral on Tuesday. Like I said, I may jump on to try and make my life seem more normal....

GOD THIS SUCKS!

OMy, that is horrible!

Welcome!
Awesome!

GOD THIS SUCKS!

So sorry for your stress but it will all work out in the end, Sending my prayers and thoughts your way!
Barb

Thanks everyone...odd...I consider ya'll friends...and your words of comfort mean so much to me. I've decided to leave tomorrow...ya'll are gonna think I'm nuts, ok, you won't the rest of the world will. I had plans to go to a chicken seminar in the morning...and I'm gonna go. There's nothing I can do there anyway. Viewing is on Monday, funeral is on Tuesday...I'll go to my father-in-laws tomorrow on my way into NJ.

I have a sudden craving for Apple Pie Moonshine.

We are completing our 'egg projects' for the 4H meeting tomorrow morning. LOVING doing projects based around chickens. DD#3 competes in Atlantic City tomorrow, really hoping she does well. And more than anything, hoping she gets along with the other girls. They can be so cruel.

Where's my wine?? I need a coop fridge.

Thanks everyone...odd...I consider ya'll friends...and your words of comfort mean so much to me. I've decided to leave tomorrow...ya'll are gonna think I'm nuts, ok, you won't the rest of the world will. I had plans to go to a chicken seminar in the morning...and I'm gonna go. There's nothing I can do there anyway. Viewing is on Monday, funeral is on Tuesday...I'll go to my father-in-laws tomorrow on my way into N
Be safe!

I have a sudden craving for Apple Pie Moonshine.

We are completing our 'egg projects' for the 4H meeting tomorrow morning. LOVING doing projects based around chickens. DD#3 competes in Atlantic City tomorrow, really hoping she does well. And more than anything, hoping she gets along with the other girls. They can be so cruel.

Where's my wine?? I need a coop fridge.

So what does a coop fridg look like??

Back
Top Bottom