Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I use the shavings.

Beautiful geese galgo!

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]...sorry, I know I'n alittle late on this but, sooo cute!!![​IMG]..I'm a sucker for small-poofy things!!!

3. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG].Welcome...

4. LittleMissPurdy

it has always amazed me how these animals can be in & out of water in these temperatures!![​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. radioman

radioman Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2012
    Indiana County
    Thanks for the welcome...
    About the screen name, I'm a communications/electronics technician for the railroad...if it has wires hooked to it and it quits working, they say "call the radioman".

7. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Welcome Radioman. Let's hope if I am in the hospital with wires attached, I don't hear over the loudspeakers "call the radioman"!

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Rest up Missy!

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Awesome! Welcome aboard! No need sitting over her shoulder.

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Can I dream for a moment??? I have a vision of my perfect farm, and Sebastopol's are in that vision. I've been pining for a pair, but won't get them because , I know that eventually I will get tired of changing water in a baby pool. But in my dream I have a pond with 2 geese, a herd of little goats, a miniature horse, and a peacock that's always perched on top of my magnificent chicken coop. My runs are perfectly constructed, and heated waterers aren't an issue, because it's always beautiful weather there. My gardens are to die for because of course my well behaved chickens have learned to stay out of them[​IMG]! What??? A girl can dream can't she??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by