Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

My wife just secured our Livestock Guardian Dog. Look at the incredible presence of this beast:

Be forewarned birds of prey, this vile creature has a foul temper and nasty big pointy teeth!
gig.gif
...sorry, I know I'n alittle late on this but, sooo cute!!!
love.gif
..I'm a sucker for small-poofy things!!!

Thanks for the welcome...
About the screen name, I'm a communications/electronics technician for the railroad...if it has wires hooked to it and it quits working, they say "call the radioman".

Welcome Radioman. Let's hope if I am in the hospital with wires attached, I don't hear over the loudspeakers "call the radioman"!

Got home last evening. Fiancee took care of all the chickens and ducks for me while I was gone. He gave them oatmeal which they of course gobbled up. He said the waterer (metal) is frozen shut, so he took several bowls of water. He just went out this morning, said they're all doing well...I'll see when I go out after I wake up again (yes, I'm going back to bed, barely slept over the last 3 days).

Ok, I'll actually reply to people when i get up again.
Rest up Missy!

My gooses would be very upset if they couldn't bathe everyday. We can fit up to two geese in that tub!

Can I dream for a moment??? I have a vision of my perfect farm, and Sebastopol's are in that vision. I've been pining for a pair, but won't get them because , I know that eventually I will get tired of changing water in a baby pool. But in my dream I have a pond with 2 geese, a herd of little goats, a miniature horse, and a peacock that's always perched on top of my magnificent chicken coop. My runs are perfectly constructed, and heated waterers aren't an issue, because it's always beautiful weather there. My gardens are to die for because of course my well behaved chickens have learned to stay out of them
love.gif
! What??? A girl can dream can't she??

Back
Top Bottom