Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OH SUCKS!!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I think Ray has guniea Blackbird

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yah!! i got the night off...do not have to go back till monday night......Okay...it is suppose to be punishment,,,but I can not help myself ..that is funny...

hopefully this will not offend anyone but I immediately thought of this group when i seen this one.
    [​IMG]

6. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    LMAO!!!!!

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Wingstone - I swear we work at the same place, but know we don't! I've been known to tell them I screwed up and they should punish me by giving me days off. Never works.

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Love this!!! Perfect! [​IMG]

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Time off must be something in the air.... I felt miserable yesterday at work, ended up with a sick headache... when you can count your heart beat in your head and get nauseated riding in a unit (ambulance) then it is time to go home! Called the boss and told them to find someone to come in for me because I wasn't up for working another 12 hrs.

Came home, got a hot shower, Ibuprofen and hot tea with a healthy shot of whiskey and 8 hrs of sleep... I feel so much better already! Hoping I headed it off at the pass... [​IMG]

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Glad to hear you are feeling better!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by