Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

**Wing- what is the deal with the black spots on the tomatoes? I am finding this to be something that is occurring alot more frequently- more than ever. Used to have afew here & there, boy, now it will just take a whole plant out!
    Also finding these "black spots" on black-eyed susans, alittle bit on the coneflower and it actually ruined my Lupines. [​IMG]Would like to know what the heck it is..if anyone knows?!..I have alot of flower beds, trying to keep this stuff from spreading..tried the old.."spray bottle w/ dawn soap"..even tried a "safe"-to everything spray(organic), it did help alittle, but the cost of that stuff is crazy!!

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

oh, I like that show...haven't seen it for awhile. or much of anything lately...[​IMG]

3. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    The tom did that?[​IMG]

4. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    Omg I have to read a novel to get caught up [​IMG]

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think so. All of the evidence points to a pressure from the top.

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

I'm sure whatever it is, I need it in my backyard!

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

FEEL BETTER!!!

8. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

I'm near Bloomsburg, PA.
    I will have new pictures tomorrow - I hope. I cleaned out my Cochin coop and got everyone moved in there except the 4 main breeders.

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

OK... time for an evening dose of cuteness!

watching chicks with a broody hen can be an addictive thing... came home from work this morning and instead of chilling out what do I do??? Rearrange the broody area and spend the morning with the pup ooohing and aaahhhing over the chicks. LOL
    Mindy is totally enthralled by the newest additions, Gracie is fine with her as long as she stays back a foot or two and doesn't 'loom over' the chicks. So Mindy lays close and stares, and stares and stares! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Three to a wing!
    [​IMG]Or two to a wing and one under the chest!

I picked her up to move her once today, and 4 chicks fell out! They are using her like a jungle gym most of the time. Could watch them for hours! I should have made the coop big enough for a couch!

10. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    wow ur way over on the other side of pa.....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by