Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I have Red-tailed Hawks and Cooper Hawks here. A Cooper hawk actually got into my metal 2x4" cage and killed my pullet! I called my hubby & told him there is a hawk inside the cage eating our pullet and her man friend just watched. So I snapped a pic with my phone ( I'll try tomorrow to post the pic)  I was able to catch him with the net and freed him. That was about 2 months ago, and he hasn't been back.

Yikes!

Does anyone in the south central area have adult guineas for sale? I'd like to get a few to eat squash bugs in my garden. There were some listed in the York CL, but the people never emailed back. Thanks!

Trying to find homes for 2 sizzel roo's in Telford, PA (montgomery county) i a posting this for Jaime cause her computer is a snail. I am from Ambler, Pa & was up to see her set-up. she hatched these guys out of my eggs i sent her. Her neighbor is complaining (booooo) about them & she needs them gone. FREE

if anyone is interested call jaime267-372-3344 or Barret 267-644-5869 I have them listed in the forsale section but sometimes people pass over that section

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1610268241

Last edited:
Oh, I'm trying not to get too upset..... I was expecting chicks to arrive this a.m. but they went missing in Louisville, Ky. last night.

hit.gif

I don't really understand how they 'cannot locate' them. The chicks were sent Express mail and should have easily made it here overnight. This is the first time I've ever ordered chicks, and the sender has had no problems mailing them for years now....I'm the first whose chicks were lost. She feels terrible too.

Keeping my fingers xxxxx'd that they will be found in time.

Oh, I'm trying not to get too upset..... I was expecting chicks to arrive this a.m. but they went missing in Louisville, Ky. last night.

hit.gif

I don't really understand how they 'cannot locate' them. The chicks were sent Express mail and should have easily made it here overnight. This is the first time I've ever ordered chicks, and the sender has had no problems mailing them for years now....I'm the first whose chicks were lost. She feels terrible too.

Oh no! I am so sorry. We will keep our fingers crossed for you. Please let us know when they arrive safely!

Last edited:
i sure hope they find them, alive and healthy, crossing my fingers for you, i know its a terrible feeling
fl.gif

hit.gif

Do geese eat those? They are easier to keep confined and won't eat your chicken eggs, and its probably easier to find one.

Does anyone in the south central area have adult guineas for sale? I'd like to get a few to eat squash bugs in my garden. There were some listed in the York CL, but the people never emailed back. Thanks!

Oh no! I hope they arrive in good condition. Please keep us updated.

hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom