Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am debating on setting the five I have now. The move is what concerns me. The bator is HUGE. I can't leave eggs in it to move it. If you were closer, I'd say come get these five.
hu.gif
If the kids were up at penn state yet it wouldnt be an issue!! uggg

Our's had a bad attitude. When people returned puppies they just adopted a week prior, they'd give attitude and the previous manager was a few select terms that cannot be printed here. As for returning pups, at least they were being smart and realized they couldn't handle them, instead of tying them out and neglecting them. They often had aggressive dogs that would bite in the show room, where people could get into cages and interact with them. When I volunteered there, there was a blind and deaf dog who was soon to be put dwn. My mom called that afternoon, offered to pay right then, but pick up when they opened back up after the weekend (they were closed at that point but still there). They were rude and said nope, we'll just put him down. They opened up and mom took off of work hat day to go get him. Called down and they said, no, he's gone. We had a feeling about it and drove down to see for ourselves. He was there, so we took him home, after MORE attitude. We had him for about ten years before having to put him down after his health declined and his back went out (dachshund). I hate their attitude and the bullsnit stunts they pull. Makes you wonder how many dogs/cats died because they pulled stupid stunts like they did with us.
My sister worked in the Altoona one. They did the same crap and more. I feel so angry about the care, but the animals need a place to go, so shutting them down will be worse.

Cute babies! Love our seramas, though I think I'm stuck keeping the oversized black cockerel, since G is always holding him, lol.
Some nice news for me... I haven't worn a pair of pants in months becauese my fat butt couldn't get into them. This morning, I woke up and had no clothes in my room that were clean, so I tossed these on to make it to the soap room to get clean pans and they FIT!
clap.gif

I'm doing both! LOL! I want the palms because we have a palm tom who carries the blue and needs some hennies, then I want some that can be butchered out. I lost my BBW hennie just a few days ago and only have one left. My big bronze boy needs some mates.

I lost my big boy today. I'm seriously thinking about selling everything off and just starting over. I love my big guys, but losing a turkey and now my big roo? :(

Here is a pic of him this fall. :(

So sorry! Hard anytime, but even worse when you just lost your hen a few days ago.... I hope things go well for you in your move and your losses are done for a long time!

I lost my big boy today. I'm seriously thinking about selling everything off and just starting over. I love my big guys, but losing a turkey and now my big roo? :(

Here is a pic of him this fall. :(

I am so sorry. And I can't say I didn't have that thought a few times over the summer.....

Back
Top Bottom