Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I will look for some. DH stopped getting surprised by the things I can put on the bike. Last week we went grocery shopping, and as we were checking out, he told the cashier that I was putting "all that" on the motorcycle. i laughed because I hadn't thought about it. I buy $150 worth of groceries, and make them fit. People will follow us out to the bike just to see if I can do it!

LOL!! Were you in Merced, CA about 6 years ago?? I saw a motorcycle in the parking lot of Costco & I wanted to wait around and see what they bought! I could barely fit what I had bought into my small car!!

Rooster picture just because

One of my Swedish Flower Hens

Handsome Guy!
love.gif

Glad he is ok.

Yesterday was just a blur for me, my youngest son decided to go sledding and first trip down the hill ran into the garage face first, just was in shock all day, :bow But all the tests came back negitive for broken bones, just badly brused...:barnie Poor girlz didnt get there nightly snack , was just too boggled and running around in the dark snowy roads getting home from the Wheeling trauma center, Please tell your kids to be careful!

Back
Top Bottom