Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Oh boy, I can pronounce all of those with no hesitation, lol.

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Only one I can't pronounce, but I am originally from Maryland so...

4. Gardeningmama

They must have been playing STYX [​IMG]

[​IMG] Love this! My son takes after DH who also required 7 stitches between the eyes after a pillow fight[​IMG]

Eeewwww! I just got a visual from that.[​IMG] LOL!!

5. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    is anyone else getting a message from their anti virus about a malware? i got one on my email addy when chad send a new posting, says "cm.netseer.com a known malware distributor has been inserter into this webpage so needless to say, i don't want to go on fb, guess theat where it is, have no problem getting on pennslvania unite, at least my anti virus doesn't come up and block me.

6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    seems to just be when i try to click on chads , not rose bannen, but going to run my anti malware just in case.

7. Gardeningmama

Chad is over on Facebook saying he keeps getting that message. Penta said she thinks it's already on his (Chad's) computer. I think he said he's cleaning the computer (however you do that) LOL!

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Wait, what's so special about Lancaster? Maybe I'm saying it wrong? More accurately would be how you pronounce "creek" and "Renovo", LOL.

9. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

If you pronounce it lanCASTer anywhere but here, it would be correct.

10. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Hmm. I say it like castor oil... Lan-castor. LOL. "Lan" as in "ban"? Not sure if that's the "other" way or if it's the Lancaster way, LOL. Renovo is like that as well. Seems if you're not from around there, it's RenovO and if you're from there, it's RenovA. I used to say Renovo, but after living there for a few months, now it's Renova.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by