Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Doubleyolker

Doubleyolker Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2012
    so sad. Some questions never get answered. Good friends lost their only son in his senior year. Being a farm kid he drove when his feet reached the peddles. On the road to town at the crest of a hill , he drifted to the center and had a head on with a semi who was also over center. John was gone in a split second. No drugs. no cell phone or texting(they checked) kid was college bound with full ride

Prayers to the family

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Oh, wait, hey! I know you! I've seen you, at least. At Montgomery 4H! I was there in the fall, they talked about a Java project, I guess you're doing it? Good luck! Betta, where are you? I could use some soap, I stink like goat!

3. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

This is so sad. Reminds me that every moment in life is a gift.

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky

Bellefonte, lol. I don't stink, but my shoes certainly do. I think I'll be figuring out real soon if shoes can go through the washer or not! I hope they do, because it's the only pair I have!!!

5. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    You are pretty far from me...near State College, right? I guess I don't smell that bad.... well, I don't think so, DH may disagree, I been carrying around goats. Stinky business. Wait till DH figures out I wore his jacket during the 'goat date' today.

6. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    LOL! I do the same thing! He started it though! I was really sick for two weeks, so he said I had to wear his heavy coat to go outside. Of course, that was like two months ago, lol.

7. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Aww so sorry for there family...

8. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Wow, just after complaining to the Mrs. about my day, I read this. I am so sorry for the family and friends.

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

The story of my life. Waiting on taxes to pay for one woe or another. Here's hoping you get a big fat check Mama...[​IMG]!

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I've certainly never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed. I just realized that you are the founder of this wonderful thread! You must be proud of what it's become, I know I would be! Welcome Back!! (I know, I'm really late!)[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by