Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    sally, there you are, was beginning to think you were still really sick and in bed.[​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I definitely cannot concentrate. My candle labeling turned into printing off the labels and cleaning the entire house and packing some stuff up. Didn't get any further on the candles than printing the labels! At least it no longer looks like we had a big feather pillow fight in here anyways. Seriously, HOW do birds produce that much dust and all of those feathers?! I swear, with all the feathers I vacuumed, I was starting to wonder where the five dozen naked chickens were! Now, bath bombs and candles, or clean the rest of this crap hole up?!

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Once I get my car back, I will help you any time you need it!!

I am so sorry [​IMG]

5. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    What happened to your car? Sorry if that's incredibly nosey of me to ask! I hope everything is okay!

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Actually mine is fine. Hubby had a mouse chew through a wire and it shorted out his motor. So his is in the garage until we get our taxes back. Which means I am stuck at home unless I take him back and forth to work like I did today. But that doesn't happen often!

7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Terrible tragedy. [​IMG]

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

So sorry to hear! Prayers sent for your friend and his family, and the others hurt.[​IMG]

9. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Oh! Stupid mice! For some reason, they seem to REALLY like vehicles. My dad's land used to be a junk yard, so for awhile, we still had some vehicles in the woods and I remember all of the nests of all kinds of junk in them from the mice. I hope you get your taxes back and it doesn't cost too much to fix it!

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I am so sorry of this news, I will pray for those hurt and the family. awwww

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by