Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Can I get one of those too? Like have someone actually draw one and everything? I'd run into the garage twice for that lol (and I don't mean draw one on paper or the computer either)

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Crowing

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Any of ya'll getting snow? Looks like it's just north of me. Another day of thawing waterers....humph!

3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

A few flurries going on here, but nothing major. You need electric run out there, at least to the main coop maybe?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  4. oletymer

oletymer Songster

May 29, 2012
    I cleaned my carout 2 months ago and found chewed up paper in the glove box and under the set, They do take over if you dont drive much....hope they dont chew any of my wires

5. sharron

sharron Songster

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    sure, why not[​IMG] does feel good

6. oletymer

oletymer Songster

May 29, 2012
    WHO ORDERED ALL THIS SNOW??? [​IMG] I took my "magic" broom and kept sweeping yesterday just to keep my paths open porches clean, I can't shovel (to heavy) Those rubber cleet doo dads you put on your shoes are my best friend , dont go anywhere with out them, I may look like an old farmer coming....but my *** is not going to fall [​IMG]

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Thanks. I know if is going to be at least $800. And then probably new tires and both cars.... ugh! The joys of owning something!

8. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Thing is, he drives it every day! They did chew the wires. It has been parked in the garage. I am hesitant to put out poison due to the kids/cats/dogs/chickens. I need to figure something out...

9. We keep a dish of candy/mints in the sound booth at church. A couple of weeks ago, every time we'd try to run the printer it would say there was a paper jam. Mice were stealing all of the candy and filling the paper tray with it. I mean filling it. We had to get rid of the candy. This week we came in and the projector wouldn't work, the mice had chewed up the cord and are now working on the stage lights! Horrible little creatures! Not to mention the tunneling they are doing in my runs!

10. oletymer

oletymer Songster

May 29, 2012
    Oh my! the printer???...I saw those tunnels in the snow too leading to the shed where there feed is

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by