Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

[​IMG]

2. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Ahhhh Haaaa! see I got tired of playing that dancing with the chickens scene....[​IMG] because they would all laugh at me when I went down....[​IMG]

3. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    Here's the cleet doo dads, they fit on my Muck Lucks also known as my CROCS....[​IMG] .....By Croccy I see Chicken poo...[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I got a pair for christmas from mom for icy driveways, didnt need them yet

5. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    I just leave them on my croccs and go even in the mud keep me from slipping, Oh my second Barred Rockegg didn;t absorb ityoke all the way before he/she popped out of its shell.....[​IMG]
    I can only leave it up to god to see if it makes it, Im afraid it will start bleeding if the sac is dragging around behind it, and get poked [​IMG] what a mess it is leaving in my bator.

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    yes, May and June, then lets skip to September please

I forget who was looking for Rat n Mice remedies, but Sally had an awesome trap that involved a large bucket, peanut butter and a can. Tried to find it on her page and got so wrapped up in the other info and pictures she has…I never got there.

7. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Anyone have goose? Grey Goose specifically?

8. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    So I'm finally realizing how much much I spend on my girls.... Anyone want to buy some eggs? Lol I'm going to take a few dozen to my dad's garage to try to sell them there, guess I'd better start charging for them instead of giving them all away!

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I will need some pures for the Easter hatchalong.... watchagot?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by