Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Unfortunately I don't have a rooster so mine are just for eating.... I just need to quit GIVING them all away.... Of course I've got almost 7 dozen in the fridge!!!!
We're about the same... give 80% of them away. Radioman's son likes them, and he insists on paying for the ones he takes, but we don't charge him much. The rest we give away to family and friends, but I don't really mind doing that, since our friends always stop in to check on our animals frequently when we go camping, so to me it's a small price for 'critter sitting'. If we start getting more as these latest little ones grow up we will find an outlet for them I guess.

Quote:
hit.gif
you can make omlet wraps and freeze them and you can also freeze eggs. When I get an abundance I make potpie, egg salad, Angelfood cake and mom comes for some and we are back down to the next days lay!

you prepare your omlets with veggies cheese (just not wet wet omlet like with alot of tomatoes) let the eggs cool and fold the omlets in flour tortilas wrap with wax paper and freeze.. nuke a minute and off you go!

Back
Top Bottom