Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Howdy from just over the East side, Delaware River (in NJ tho [​IMG]) We're 5 min from Easton Pa and are over there almost everyday. I grew up n Warren Pa over in the NW corner, so I'm a Pennsylvanian in my heart.
    Lisa

2. pax12

pax12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    PA
    Hello From Southwest PA

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Does anyone have a cheap tabletop incubator close to 16823 that they're willing to sell? I need something to set up at the new house so I can move some turkey eggs over until I can get the cabinet set up with the electronic thermostat and cleaned up.

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Not exactly centered awry, askew, out-of-sorts

ps your the first to ask! lol

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY!! Glad Y'all stopped in! YAY!! I am from North Berks!

BTW in my signature is a PA Unite MAP it shows the location of the currently active members! let us know a zip if you want added! SECRETARY MISSY takes wonderful care of it!
    CHAD can you please give some info on the sessions for the new folks???
    Hi Lisa!
    Pax! Glad to have an Aviary Expert on our thread!! [​IMG]

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Hi there!!! Welcome and have fun!!!
    Welcome to our little part of the web! We don't mind where you are now, since you are a Pennsylvanian at heart!
    Hi there from Indiana Co! Welcome

8. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Welcome form Centre Co. everyone!!

Betta, I have an extra one. It is the greatest (it is a Hovabator, but not a genesis). You are welcome to borrow it! You would need a thermostat and hygrometer.

9. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Thermostat or thermometer? It's gotta be better than buying an LG! I have the termo/hygro combo (plus two other thermometers to use in the cabinet :oops: ) So I'd be good on that part. I wouldn't be hatching in it, and would only hopefully have it for 3 days at most.

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I locked down last night, and heard peeping this afternoon. Friday is hatch day! Not good. Is it even possible? I haven't heard it since, and now I'm thinking maybe I'm crazy, but I know I heard it. The incubator is in my bedroom, so it's really quiet in there. I have 4 eggs with Large saddle air cells, and I'm hoping it's not one of them, because they'll probably shrink wrap before I can figure out who it is sometime on Friday. Ugh![​IMG] Then I'm scared it will hatch and I'll have a lonely chick crashing into all of the eggs this early. Guess only time will tell.[​IMG]Hatching is stressful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by