1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Hey, I forgot to mention...there is a livestock swap at the Tractor Supply in Parkesburg this Saturday, I don't know who arranged it, or how they will pull it off with the weather. I THINK it's 10-2?

Sorry for all the posts, I believe it is the OJ effect, now if I can only keep myself away from the Rare Breeds Auction....

2. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I wonder if anyone would be interested in one here. I always want to go, but most are just way too far away!

3. Peggy-Sue

Peggy-Sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    We wanna try to hatch turkey or pheasant eggs this spring!

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Uh oh, don't mention pheasants, I've been being a good girl by not buying any red goldens! I have three sets of turkey eggs in the cooker now, plus five midget white eggs coming tomorrow. My girl stopped laying for a bit (I hope only a bit anyways, lol)

5. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012

6. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Uh, oh. Got another one today... Looks like I need to start microwaving the chicken eggs that are in the bators!! [​IMG]

7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] from Lebanon County!!

8. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Salmon Faverolles eggs are kinda pinkish tan. Once mine start laying (soon, I hope) I can set you up.

9. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

I got her a friend... But he was to stinky (aka Stinky). I am getting rid of her now, no need for a friend. She was in with a bachelor rooster until last weekend. Nettie kept eating his food and not letting him have any. Yes. She is loud again, but wants nothing to do with humans.

10. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    This website is an invaluable tool! I highly recommend it! http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Eastern.html

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by