Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hey, I forgot to mention...there is a livestock swap at the Tractor Supply in Parkesburg this Saturday, I don't know who arranged it, or how they will pull it off with the weather. I THINK it's 10-2?

Sorry for all the posts, I believe it is the OJ effect, now if I can only keep myself away from the Rare Breeds Auction....

Hmm. Well, I forgot about the bresse and tolbunt polish. I thought I was doing good on the whole limiting breeds/varieties thing.
hide.gif

Currently, I'm just stalking for more turkeys, call ducks, peas and then african quail. I have tux buttons coming soon as well. I'm hoping to do cage systems for the little birds. Safer from hawks!
We wanna try to hatch turkey or pheasant eggs this spring!

Uh oh, don't mention pheasants, I've been being a good girl by not buying any red goldens! I have three sets of turkey eggs in the cooker now, plus five midget white eggs coming tomorrow. My girl stopped laying for a bit (I hope only a bit anyways, lol)

Ok After getting a few birds from scooby , which i love. I called the one shadow bc it follows me and I just love it. But I have a very serious question... I need at least two more birds.. And I want them soley on egg color. i need a pink egg layer and a red speckled egg layer. They can't be the small chickens please and NO turkeys:) LOL Any one know what breeds lay those color eggs. Oh heather i think one or two of the 5 I got off ya is laying:) They are blue layers

Salmon Faverolles eggs are kinda pinkish tan. Once mine start laying (soon, I hope) I can set you up.

I'm sorry, what? ONE Goat? Is that allowed? My Lily was a loner from October 4th until October 9th, LOUDEST 5 days of my life.

I got her a friend... But he was to stinky (aka Stinky). I am getting rid of her now, no need for a friend. She was in with a bachelor rooster until last weekend. Nettie kept eating his food and not letting him have any. Yes. She is loud again, but wants nothing to do with humans.

Back
Top Bottom