Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

Add me too:) Great map:) 17080

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    They are not mine. I'd like the 6x10 the others would be up for grabs, but they want to sell them all together for $80 which is a steal

My cell (484)794-9289 if you want them and I can make arrangements to pick them up

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    For all the new folks I will post the links for the two CPT classes coming up soon. Our BYC class is March 7th starting at 9 at the PA Dept of Ag building across from the Farm Show Complex. This would be a great class to attend being that the Lab in which the samples you learn to collect are tested is on site. One of the locations within the state.

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Silkie with a ribbon on it's head , rings in tow LOL [​IMG]

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

In just a couple of hours I'm gonna post some pics of the cutest chicks EVER!! Well, to me they are, LOL! Have to wait for DH's thumbprint to upload pics, how stupid is that? Anyway I have 17 out of 18 BEEEUTIFUL Chicks. 1 I'm still waiting on[​IMG]. The best surprise was my test hatch of my BCM hen x Silver Ameraucana roo. All 3 came out silver with yellow bellies, bearded, feather sprigs on the legs and pea combed. I am in love, and think I'm gonna get as many eggs together as possible to hatch, because I'm getting rid of that roo soon. I'm in chick heaven. Kiomey, you're gonna love them!![​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    There are a ton of wedding pics with chickens floating around on pinterest! Some AWESOME photos!

10. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    If you are able to get them, I'll take whatever you and Blackcrest don't want. It's possible BC and I could combine transport, cause we're in the same neck of the woods. I can use the small gates, and whatever else anyone doesn't want. If you get them, are you able to keep them til the middle of next week?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by