Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    oh man thats scary![​IMG]

2. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Bread, milk, eggs and toilet paper! I had to run out today to make sure I had food for the weekend. Not getting trapped in the house with 2 hungry teenage boys ;)

4. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Lots of French Toast being made during snow storms! [​IMG]

Don't forget the ice cream too!

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Ah, storms. I love hearing about empty stores for some reason. Slightly sadistic maybe. Not that I enjoy others going without something, but more so the fact that we don't have to run to the store for stuff, because I'm a partial "hoarder" of stuff, LOL. When we get a big storm, it justifies the jumbo packs of TP and paper towels, the several months worth of food (much of it can be opened and eaten without heating/cooking) and all the other "quirky" stuff I buy in bulk and keep around, LOL! For the most part, I get made fun of for always buying so much more than we need, but when storms come around, nobody complains then! Now, G just chuckles when my "50lbs of ___" gets brought up.

6. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I'm coming to your house Betta. You won't be without :)

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm with you, Betta. People look at Me strange when I tell them I'm running out of food. Running out means I don't have enough to feed several people fora month or two, LOL.
    And I live alone.
    Love those stock up sales!

8. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    LOL! As long as you're not sensitive to fragrances! I can't bring myself to buy candles, even at the dollar tree, so I just use my tester candles to provide light, so it can kind of stink up the place like a French Brothel.

9. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    LOL! You do sound like me! If I only have a month's worth of something, I start getting worried. I like the weird looks you get when you buy 40lbs of something. Like, well, why WOULDN'T you buy that much, if you had the money and it was a good sale?! We had to buy a new freezer, but hey, it's worth it. It's like going to the grocery store everytime you look through your pantry or freezer, LOL. Okay, well, maybe it's not as organized as a grocery store, but still!

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I swear I have not laughed that hard in forever. Thank You for that!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by