Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Three Ships to the Wind is from Adams County Winery.  Adams County Winery has a very nice selection of wines.  Personally if it were my wedding, I would pick 1 red & 1 white wine that I liked and that would be it.  It gets too complicated if you try to please everyone.    
Tears of Gettysburg is one of my favorite whites and Rebel Red is a great red.

Adams County Winery will also make custom labels for your wedding.

http://www.adamscountywinery.com/winelist_all.htm

Problem is...as fiancee so kindly points out...my taste in wine runs to Koolaid. I like SWEET! Most people don't....we may wind up with middle of the road wines.

My Godmother works there,so she invited me last year. When we walked in they had a bunch of folding chairs set up for a seminar that Purina gave on chicken keeping. A breeder on here brought some of her show chickens and ducks (who I later bought from). They did A LOT of door prizes. Every person there put their name in the drawing, and I have 6 people in my family, so we won quite a few prizes. The best thing I won was a 50 lb. bag of med. chick starter, but they were handing out Heat lamps, bags of DE, T-Shirts. It was just a lot of fun, and bins of RIR's, the first of the spring, but I am NOT walking out with any of those this year. Learned that lesson! Also, that night you get to place a hatchery order for as few as 3 chicks(which I see you already did)people like that so they aren't having to place a big minimum chick order. Fun, fun, fun! I think it's from 6:30-8:30

OK, I'll be the one to ask...since I know we're all thinking it, Will there be wine or chocolate? A chick's night out wouldn't be complete without it.

This sounds like a great time! I really wanna go.

We all sure seem to know a lot about alcohol.
buds.gif

My tastes run to dark beer. Tonight - Rogue Mocha Porter.

My Godmother works there,so she invited me last year. When we walked in they had a bunch of folding chairs set up for a seminar that Purina gave on chicken keeping. A breeder on here brought some of her show chickens and ducks (who I later bought from). They did A LOT of door prizes. Every person there put their name in the drawing, and I have 6 people in my family, so we won quite a few prizes. The best thing I won was a 50 lb. bag of med. chick starter, but they were handing out Heat lamps, bags of DE, T-Shirts. It was just a lot of fun, and bins of RIR's, the first of the spring, but I am NOT walking out with any of those this year. Learned that lesson! Also, that night you get to place a hatchery order for as few as 3 chicks(which I see you already did)people like that so they aren't having to place a big minimum chick order. Fun, fun, fun! I think it's from 6:30-8:30

Omg that sounds awesome!!! I'm definitely there! March 6 is a Wednesday and my wife doesn't work that night so we will all be there...my wife and I along with my 3 kids! I'm pumped! Thanks so much for the info!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom