Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

OK... time for another dose of cute

The little ones are getting braver and braver. Today during a hen fight (yep, Gracie still duking it out with a couple of the other hens she doesn't want around) one decided to take refuge -or maybe just get a better view- on Mindy's back. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera on to catch that little act, or when one used her back as a launch pad for a practice flight... but did catch a couple of other cute moments in the coop.

First thing Saturday, I plan to be there!!!

Special note: Runner ducks will be judged in a ring and must be banded. Exhibitors of Runners must be present first thing Saturday morning when they will be judged.

X2!!

Me too! Other women expect jewelry as gifts. The best gift DH has ever gotten me is a ditch. He rented a ditch witch, and put in a water line in it to the chicken area. It qualifies as the 'best gift' until the 'poultry palace' is finished.
Me three! I got an incubator for Christmas and a fodder system for Valentine's Day! woohoo!!! I also got a ditch a couple years ago, but it diverted the rainwater away from my duck pen. I was excited!
love.gif
my DH!

OK... time for another dose of cute The little ones are getting braver and braver. Today during a hen fight (yep, Gracie still duking it out with a couple of the other hens she doesn't want around) one decided to take refuge -or maybe just get a better view- on Mindy's back. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera on to catch that little act, or when one used her back as a launch pad for a practice flight... but did catch a couple of other cute moments in the coop.
So stinking cute!! Can't sleep at 4am? Watch some 'Mindy TV'. Revaugh: My Facebook screen name is 'Bob', actually my Rooster's name, not mine. Galgo, so pumped you will be at the show!

OK... time for another dose of cute

The little ones are getting braver and braver. Today during a hen fight (yep, Gracie still duking it out with a couple of the other hens she doesn't want around) one decided to take refuge -or maybe just get a better view- on Mindy's back. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera on to catch that little act, or when one used her back as a launch pad for a practice flight... but did catch a couple of other cute moments in the coop.

SO cute!! I am jealous. I wish my dogs would behave around the chickens. Mine (mini-doxies) just want to eat them.....

mama2my4 thats nice. Trust me you are no where near my relatives! Most of my family is backhome in Austin Texas.

Back
Top Bottom