Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

OK... time for another dose of cute

The little ones are getting braver and braver. Today during a hen fight (yep, Gracie still duking it out with a couple of the other hens she doesn't want around) one decided to take refuge -or maybe just get a better view- on Mindy's back. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera on to catch that little act, or when one used her back as a launch pad for a practice flight... but did catch a couple of other cute moments in the coop.

2. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    The amount of dumb things I have seen as a lawyer far exceeds the numerous dumb things I have done in my life!

3. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    X2!!

Me three! I got an incubator for Christmas and a fodder system for Valentine's Day! woohoo!!! I also got a ditch a couple years ago, but it diverted the rainwater away from my duck pen. I was excited! [​IMG] my DH!

4. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Glad to hear they are safe!!

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    So stinking cute!! Can't sleep at 4am? Watch some 'Mindy TV'. Revaugh: My Facebook screen name is 'Bob', actually my Rooster's name, not mine. Galgo, so pumped you will be at the show!

6. CrazyRays

CrazyRays Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2013
    Great video. I hope my beagle/jack russle terrier mix gets along with my new chicks!

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    SO cute!! I am jealous. I wish my dogs would behave around the chickens. Mine (mini-doxies) just want to eat them.....

8. CrazyRays

CrazyRays Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2013
    mama2my4 thats nice. Trust me you are no where near my relatives! Most of my family is backhome in Austin Texas.

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa

Good luck :D

10. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

Ah! I was wondering because my name really is Bobbie. ;) I've never met anyone with my name w/ the same spelling yet.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by